Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas day

so i woke up at 3am this morning, i couldn't go back to bed obviously. i made a few videos for ppl on facebook. i got 3 presents in total money from my parents and a nerf gun from mike and bec and a poster  from corey.. IDK why but Josh davis texted me "merry Christmas" and it meant alot for some reason, actually its probably cause i was having a lousy Christmas eve, and he texted me out of his own free will, i didn't text him first, and i look up to him and stuff. My parents came over here for like 5 mins i should say my mom came over my dad was irritated i could tell.. he didn't come in. so yea.. anyways i am going to have some sparkling apple cider now, peace out!


P.S. its 12:50pm  and i have noticed that everytime i take a shower that someone never fails to call, not b4 not after but during, everyday since i got here at the Schuh's actually Deutsch has called everytime, its like he knows when i take a shower and calls... this time i got into my shower got wet and then my phone rang and i was like great, it was actually my mom i was surprised. then i got back in and soaped up and stuff then another call i was like i wonder who that us but i didn't stop showering this time, and go figure it was Deutsch.

i do not want to say which presents i was dissapointed in or who i was disappointed in espically because i only got 3 presents. but i want to post the presents i wanted- wish list

-high school musical 2
-high school musical 3 pre-order thing
-watchmen graphic novel
-stephen Cobert book

No comments:

Post a Comment