Thursday, December 18, 2008

I hate how i act. the kids at church probably think i am either on drugs, drunk, or mentally retarded. I really need to calm myself down. yesterday night i was outside just chilling with the kids and i don't want to be fake, be pretend i am this responsible adult that can't have fun and have a stick in my bum. SO i let loose, and am my normal weird self, walking through people having a converstion, or talking to someone and then seeing someone i need or want to talk to more and go to them and cease the current conversation. Those are horrible habits of mine not to mention my sense in fashion and my backpack i carry everywhere, Trevor talkie asked me what the heck i had in it and i told him
-a sweater
-bible
-zombie survival guide
-deodorant
-toothbrush and toothpaste(currently not in there anymore)
-extra phone charger

and he went around talking about it, idk if he was impressed, or wants to be my friend or just plain out making fun of me, but i noticed when he asked me about it, his posse made a circle and were all ears, idk what that means. anyways he also talked about my random picture skills and how i have a ton of friends on facebook, i know most of them i told him, but i added some i didn't because i wanted to see my differnce in my life(i am a follower of Jesus Christ), then he was like, with a zombie and vampire video. and i was like ugh these kids must think i am a such a weirdo, so that is why i think i might tone my personally down a knotch or have a more conversative personallty.

No comments:

Post a Comment