Wednesday, December 17, 2008

God the refiner

so God is def. refineing me. He is totally bringing me back to the whole faith baptist incident scratch that incidentS and showing me a brand new level/degree of forgiveness, first of all, the stuff that occured at faith that i went thru(i won't mention in this blog) was horrible, made me feel like a pathetic piece of crap worthy of nothingness. But God first showed me that most of the world defines themselves by those words, but as a Christian we should call ourselves beloved, or his, or loved, or children of God. a total oppisate of the words the world calls themselves, words that i used to.

Anyways wanted to give u some backround lately He(God) has been bringing those people who have done me wrong back into my life or at least crossing pathes with me, and me having those memories come back is real bad. But talking to one person tonight, which will remain nameless... this person barely even remembered that they had done this, and everytime i saw them i was hesistent to talk to them, i mean i said hi and all but i was always intimated by them... anyways i was like yeah u rly hurt me, and they were like i am rly sorry, i was still growing and my faith etc etc, and i was like its okay i forgive u.

i feel like a weight has been lifted, maybe some day me and this person may become good friends idk... this was only one instince of this happening, there has been 4 others that i've to like this past week, crazy huh?

my conclution is that God is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment